Still not convinced? What makes us betterWe have five defined areas that affects all our web page designs, whether you want it or not, and so does every web design company out there. Our specialities are:
We are designing fast loading pages - no unnecessary graphics are used - only the one’s that gives something to the web page’s presence - that works for you and your visitors. Never any sloppy coding, always with a wide spread browser compatibility and with efficient and valid page structure.
• Scripting and database integration. Whatever functions you need we can deliver, in all major scripting languages. It makes us able to adapt to the customers wishes all the way, and the client will always know that he didn't get a slow and inefficient web site just because he chose a developer that used his/her "only" scripting language.
• We can deliver complete web development solutions. From first sketch… until the site is up and running, from the graphic design to the final web site promotion and marketing.
• Support and guarantees that covers all possible mishaps. If you have your web page design done by us you know we will be around to help you if trouble arise.
Our most important competence is that we are thinking about the future popularity of your web site from the first step and onwards. We know how the search engines works, how to build web pages that the search engines like and the importance of getting targeted visitors to your site. If you are ranked #100 for your most important search phrase in the major search engines you won’t get any visitors at all! Yes, it’s not build it and they come anymore… it’s more like… build it wrong and watch your web site turn into oblivion.
The problem is that it can be a tough thing changing it all after hand. Your web site might need a complete redesign, and having it done right from the start saves you money and gives you a lower blood pressure! We all know that no one builds a web site for their own sake, well maybe they do, but they still want feedback and interested visitors. In today’s crowded web world, the most important thing is getting your web site out there... and without a search engine optimized site it's just not possible (if your not operating in a very unique niche).
• Modular development Whether you need a database driven web site, forms for customer feedback, a guestbook, forum or shopping cart functions we can easily integrate them into the web page design and make your web site a top of the line resource on the web.
The days when companies could have a single web page on the Internet is long passed and gone. If you are going to compete with all the web site’s out there, you have to offer your customers and visitors great content and major benefits. Specialised well planned content driven web sites, interactive polls or other hard to build programming functions is our speciality. So if you have an idea, tell us! And we will tell you how we can help you to make it come true.
• My Best Friend’s Son Can Design Web Pages; Why Should I Use Your Services Instead? Would you use your best friends’s son to write your important sales letter too? He can write you know... it's all about how much seriousness you want to put into your web site... if it means nothing, if you won't lose customers by setting up a web site that won't work on certain browsers, that won't work with old computers with small monitors... then using your friends son will be quite OK. BUT if you are serious about making yourself a presence on the web, you should choose your web designer the same way you choose any other expert.
• It’s easy to fool around in every branch… Sure, I can fix my car without a professional repairman, it will take a long time, and eventually I might realize that I didn't do it completely right - but at least it was cheap! Same thing with electricians, chimney sweepers, carpenters and web designers... You’ll get what you pay for. Free web page design might seem like a good deal from the start, but in the end it can cost more than you ever dreamed it would...You can try your neighbours son or anyone you like, but before you do, you should at least try out our free price quote, you might be pleasantly surprised by the price tag on our professional commercial web design services.
It’s not enough to have a good looking web site... It has to work too! And it has to work well and the way it is intended. Anyone can paint a picture, but not many can have it hanging in the Louvren!
A web page prominently include these three elements:
1 Graphics. Graphics can enhance the visual look of your site and make the surrounding content look more interesting, more easily readable and/or give your web site visitors a more pleasant experience at the same time as it makes the information more easily interpreted and digestible.
2 Content. For most of your web site visitors the content is what is really interesting. Not many people visits a site just because it's nice.... Your content and graphics have to be just as good, or else that back click will come before you even know it. The density of graphics and content has to be carefully planned and put to work to make your web site design just as good as it should be.
3 Interactivity. Scripting and programming for the web is the way to make your web site communicate with your visitors. It will do both you and your visitors good. You'll get repeat visitors and a loyalty that leaves your competitors behind.
Put all those things together and voila! You have a web site with repeated visitors, happy visitors, customers to be, or friends for life. You have to give to receive. Its just as true on the World Wide Web as in real life.
This is where we, here at Global Web Presence, make the difference. It’s all about having that multi level look on what’s needed and what’s not, instead of shooting blindly after the shadows of what you think is your target. Take a look at our web development services or contact us today and tell us about the web site you want and we will tell you exactly what we can do for you. We build web sites that work. Become our happy client and we will stick by you through thick and thin.